Step 1: Provide us with your Essential Documents.
Step 2: We analyse your profile.
Step 3: Inspect, Organise and submit.
Step 4: Correspond your application status.
Step 1: Provide the Essential Documents to our team ( explained separately)
Step 2: Upon receipt of your Essential Documents, our team will analyse and carefully vet the information provided.
Step 3: Once inspected and organised, our team will submit your application to your desired program and educational institution. If we receive any information or communication in regards to your application, we will inform and share the details immediately.
-If desired, we can provide counselling to choosing a program and institution, which best fits your needs and credentials.
Step 4: After we receive your acceptance and provide you with the confirmation; you will then be required to acquire your study permit, which can be obtained online or via your local VFS Office.
****If the Educational Institution you selected is located in Quebec, you will also be required to apply for a CAQ (Ceritificat d’acceptation de Québec) by provincial decree. ***
Essential Documents you must acquire submitting your application to a Canadian Educational Institution for Higher learning:
- English Proficiency Test transcript (IELTS and TOFEL): minimum requirements which must be met and can be taken through Canadian Educational Institutions or locally in Bangladesh.
– English Proficiency requirements may vary depending on Institution and program.
- Most Recent Academic transcript and certificate ( SSC, HSC include)
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Letter of Intent and portfolio
- Desired Program
**If documents are not in English or French, they are required to be translated through an authorized translator **
Part 2- Acquiring Study Permit:
Acquiring a Canadian Study Permit is broken down into 4 core components :
- Proof of Acceptance: the Federal and provincial government will ask you to provide a copy of your acceptance letter through a recognised Canadian institution for higher learning
- Proof of Identity: these documents must be certified by your local government (Bangladeshi) and be in either English or French
- Proof of Financial Support: Canadian Government also requires international students to be financially independent and be able to burden the costs of living in a Canadian society.***If the Educational Institution you selected is located in Quebec, you will also be required to apply for a CAQ (Ceritificat d’acceptation de Québec) by provincial decree. ***
- Letter of Explanation which similar to a Letter of Intent, as it should highlight your personal information, academic goals, cultural background and ambition. This document gives a visa officer insight to the applicant and helps achieve an overall assessment when administering a Canadian Study Permit.